Ourika; a beautiful village of the Atlas; located only a 30 km from Marrakech is considered one of the preferred destinations for both local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes ..
If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind of tour for you. All our tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; confortrable and secure.
It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the roads less traveled our private tours are the perfect option.
Pick up time: 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Category: Private Tour
Recommendations: Comfortable clothes, comfortable footwear, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
• Discover the beautiful landscapes of the valley of Ourika, Lodged in the heart of the Great Atlas.
• Visit Berber market (market days: Mondays and Fridays).
• Visit and pause of tea in a local home
• Visit a cooperative of argan oil production, and bio-aromatic gardens.
• Enjoy the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma with mountain guide
• Relax and have lunch in the lush Ourika Valley Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley, nestled in the Atlas mountains.
Take a hike on the cliffs down the mountains and discover the wealth of the Berber traditions. Located in the heart of the great Atlas, the Ourika Valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys of the kingdom with its rich past, its culture, its crafts and cuisine, and also landscapes of various colors. Only one hour from Marrakesh, you will have the opportunity to discover the splendid fascinating landscapes to the Atlas mountains. It's the perfect destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, relaxation, and meditation, offering you the chance to completely switch off from modern life. The walking excursion is great for those who want to see the splendor of the High Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. Your trek begins at Setti Fatma, where you will walk for 1 hour to the heart of the Ourika Valley. Don't hesitate, if you wish to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire nature dazzling, Ourika is a place that suits you perfectly.
What is included :
• Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
What is not included :
• Optional Guide: 2 Euros per person.
• Lunch between 2 and 10 Euros and Drinks
• visit of botanical gardens Nectarome 5 euros per person
• Optional activities(camel ride..)
• Personal expenses