Enjoy a day trip to Essaouira, on the atlantic coast of Morocco, and discover the charming sights of the city, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the narrow streets of the city's old Medina. Join one of our scheduled shared tours and explore the best of Morocco. Our shared tours are small-group tours, usually around 17 people at most, perfect if you don't want to invest in a private tour but are looking for a quality service. They are available every day and cover many of Morocco's most favorite destinations.
Availability: every day
pickup time: 08:00 a.m.
Duration: 8 H
Category: Group travel
Recommendations: comfortable sportswear, comfortable footwear, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Duration 1 day
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
• Explore the beautiful city of Essaouira in one day trip from Marrakech.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira, the wind city.
• Visit the old medina, explore its doors, the walls of the Scala, the municipal market, and the artisanal complex.
• Discover the marvelous Oil of Argan in a woman's cooperative.
• Eating fresh fish by the sea.
• Take advantage of the special climate for water sports enthusiasts.
• Free time to explore the whole sites and breaks for photos. From Marrakech, enjoy an unforgettable trip to Essaouira through the argan culture and the amazing arid landscapes. You will watch whole families of goats perched on the argan trees; you will visit a women's cooperative producing Argan oil and you will discover the famous fishing port of Essaouira. Stroll, then, the medina and its traditional markets. You will admire the art galleries, the workshops of authentic carpentry and the art of marquetry. Visit afterwards ramparts and gates of Essaouira, its Borj and military buildings including and the two main fortifications: the sqala of kasbah and the sqala of the port. For fans of windsurfing or the Surf Kit, Essaouira's climatic particularity and its geographical position have made it a strong point to practice both sports. Do not miss a superb fish dish (Essaouira specialty) in a seaside restaurant before returning to Marrakech.
What is included :
•Pickup & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
•Transportation in modern and air-conditioned minibus, driver speaking English.
What is not included :
•Lunch and Drinks
•Entrance fees to monuments