If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind of tour for you. All our tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; confortrable and secure.
It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the roads less traveled our private tours are the perfect option.
Destination: Agafay and three valleys
Pick up time: 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Category: Private Tour
Recommendations: Comfortable clothes, comfortable footwear, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Duration 1 day
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
• Enjoy the arid landscapes of the Agafay desert made of stones and rock gardens offer a huge panorama punctuated by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi.
• Explore the kik plateau,and more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Takerkoust Lake.
• Admire the snowy peaks of the highest mountains of Atlas.
• Cross the many traditional Berber villages of adobe and stone.
•Explore the lovely waterfalls in Ourika Valley, see traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone in Oukaimeden Valley, and delight in the fruit orchards of Asni Valley.
•Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to Ourika Valley
• Visit aromatic organic gardens.
•A magnificent panorama, and unlimited horizons will open up to you by discovering the highest peak in northern Africa at 13,665 feet, jbel Toubkal.
•conquer setti fatma, nestled in the valley at 1800m altitude, which is a scenic stop for lunch by the river and for hikes to seven waterfalls.
Away from the bustle of the city and discover the beautiful landscapes of the 3 valleys and the berber lifestyle. On this day in the Moroccan Atlas from Marrakesh, you will discover the kik plateau located approximately 1800 meters. You continue your tour to the valley of Asni, where we will take a mountain road next to the traditional Berber villages built of adobe, and if you want to discover the lifestyle of people in the region we well visit a typical Berber house and drink tea with a family. Then your driver will take you to the famous valley of Ourika, this is where we will visit an aromatic organic garden containing medicinal plants used by the Berbers, visit the waterfalls of Setti Fatma Valley and if you are interested, lunch in a restaurant next to the river, after we take road to Marrakesh.
What's Included :
• Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
• Transport in well comfortable vehicle.
What's Not Included :
• Lunch between 2-10 euros
• Optional activities
• Personal expenses